Facebook Dating Unavailable might not be known to you. You can connect with possible partners using the Facebook dating component of the app to begin a relationship. Facebook actually created this wonderful feature with those looking for love online in mind.
Even though you can easily access the Facebook dating feature when you have the app, there are times when it won’t be available on your device. For more information on the possible causes of this and how to resolve them, continue reading this article.
Why is Facebook Dating Unavailable
There are various reasons why Facebook dating can be unavailable on your device. We will be giving you the reasons why it has not been possible for you to access the Facebook dating feature.
So if you are interested in using the Facebook feature as a Facebook user, you have to be able to ensure some measures are put in place so you can have free access to it. Also, you need to know the reasons why Facebook Dating is unavailable on some devices. Here are the reasons stated below:
- One of the first reasons may be that you have not updated your Facebook app. Make sure the Facebook app you are using is updated to the latest version so you can easily the feature.
- Another reason why Facebook dating is not available on your device may be because you are not located in the country where the Facebook dating feature can be accessed. The Facebook dating feature is now accessible to people who are residing in the US and 19 other countries which includes Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, Vietnam, and Europe. If you are not located in any of the countries stated above, Facebook dating will be made available to you.
More Reasons Why Facebook is Dating Unavailable
- Also, Facebook has not made the dating feature officially available for the Facebook web (Desktop site). Ever since the Facebook dating platform has been launched Facebook only made it accessible when you make use of the Facebook app, this implies that if you don’t make use of the Facebook app to access the Facebook dating feature, it will not be made available to you.
- Another reason why Facebook dating may not be available to you is if you are not 18 years of age or older. Facebook aimed to make the platform for mature people, so they made strictly it accessible to only a user who is 18 and older. So this also implies that if you are 17 years of age and younger, the Facebook dating app will not available for you to use.
How to Download Facebook Dating App
As we have mentioned among the points listed above, you cannot access the Facebook dating feature if you have not downloaded the Facebook app, follow these steps to do so:
- Go to the Google App store or Play store
- On the search bar, input the Facebook app, and the search will be begin
- The Facebook app will be displayed and you will see a direction to click “download”
- Finally, click “download” and your download will be completed within seconds.
By following the steps above, you can successfully download the Facebook app and be able to access the dating feature if you are located in the countries where the feature has been made available.
Facebook Dating App For Free
It is important to make it clear that Facebook dating does not have a separate app but operates under the housing of the Facebook Mobile app either on your Android device or IOS.
This means, that before you can access the Facebook service, you will be needing the mobile app. The Dating app as it is so-called is a service found on the Facebook mobile app and if you have the application, then you can freely access the dating service.
Facebook Dating App Profile
Facebook dating profile is very different from your aim Facebook account profile. Hence, when you chat on your dating account it does not display on your normal Facebook account but on your dating profile. Furthermore, you can massage and receive messages from your dating account only on the account and not on your normal account.
In addition to what has been said, it is important you note that your dating profile can not be visible to friends on your Facebook account unless you decide to make it visible.
Create Facebook Account
Knowing fully well that you can only access the dating service only when you have an account, we will be giving you guides on how to create an account. This is necessary if you don’t have an account at all. However, if you have an account, and you want to open another, you can still follow the provided guides.
How to Create Facebook Account
Below are steps to follow when you want to create an account:
- If you don’t have the app on your device you can download the application to access the page or you can use the Facebook web at Facebook.com.
- Tap on the “create account” button below the login page when you must have access to the Facebook page.
- Fill out the given form with your name, password, date of birth, and other important information.
- when you must have completed all information needed, then you can click on the “create account” button.
Ensure you follow all the given instructions on the website to complete the process.
Facebook Account Login
Having learnt how to create an account, where will be teaching you how to log in to the account at your own continence. all you need to do is to pay close attention to every detail in the next section.
How to Login to Your Facebook Account
Here are steps to logging in to your account:
- Click on the Facebook app Launcher on your device or you can use your web browser at Facebook.com to access the home page.
- Enter your “email or your phone number” and also your “password”.
- then, click on the “login” button below the given form.