Lady’s wig catches fire as she is dancing with her birthday cake (video)
While celebrating her birthday, a woman from Ghana experienced a fire hazard, which gave her the shock of her life.
A popular video captured the woman dancing with her birthday cake when her wig caught fire. She was unaware that the fire started since it was caused by the sparklers on her cake.
Her neighbors immediately notified her about the fire and made an effort to put it out. She was fortunate enough to escape the collision without any damage.
check out the video here
In other developments, a video of an amusing wedding ceremony incident in which a couple violently kissed before falling to the ground has gone popular online.
The presiding pastor requested that the groom kiss his wife after their vows were exchanged at the altar in the viral social media video.
Immediately after receiving the order, the groom “dived” towards his bride and planted a kiss on her lips. However, she lost her equilibrium as a result of the force he used to reach her, and they both tumbled to the ground.
The groom was unfazed by this and kept on passionately kissing his wife as they were rolling about on the floor in front of their guests.