Work-from-Home as an Internet Assessor
About the job
TELUS International AI-Data Solutions collaborates with a diverse and active community to assist our customers in improving their AI and machine learning models. Our AI Community’s work helps to improve technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform, which handles all data types (text, images, audio, video, and geo) in over 500 different languages and dialects. We provide flexible work-from-home opportunities for language enthusiasts.
The positions are part-time and have no set schedule.
Come join our global AI community, no matter who you are or where you are from.
We are hiring Personalized Internet Assessors in Azerbaijan
You will be reviewing online search results to improve their content and quality in this role.
You will be expected to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results, as well as rate its relevance to the search terms used.
Another aspect of this role will be to examine grammar, tone, and cultural relevance in the language used in the search results.
By expressing your thoughts on the quality and content of what is currently available on the web, you will be making a valuable contribution.
Using both your PC and smartphone, you will help to improve the quality of one of the world’s largest search engines.
Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently looking for dynamic and creative individuals with a strong interest in social media, specifically those who use their Gmail account on a daily basis.
We also expect qualified candidates to own and use an Android or iPhone, as well as be familiar with other forms of social media and Google products.
You should also be adaptable, dependable, and capable of interpreting and adhering to established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from home, on your own schedule.
Hours range from 2 to 5 per week, depending on task availability.
We are currently looking for people who can complete tasks on a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher).
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English & Azerbaijani
- You must be living in Azerbaijan for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Azerbaijan
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.
Why Join the TELUS International AI Community?
- Earn extra income
- Access to our community wellbeing initiative
- Remote work & Location Independence
- Be your own boss
- Flexible Hours to fit in with your lifestyle
- Be a part of an online community
In order to apply,
- Create an account here: