TOP 10 PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES FOR 2022
- 10. C++: C++ is an extension of the C programming language. C++ is used in Game development, Desktop Application development and Mobile Application development. If you are a gaming fan and passionate about developing games the C++ is the best language for game development. Companies like Google, Microsoft, Evernote and NASA, use C++ extensively.
The average salary of a C++ programmer is around 103, 000 USD per annum.
- Kotlin: Kotlin is one of the rookies in android and mobile application development. It’s official that google has announced Kotlin to be their first class language for android development. Kotlin provides easier syntax and smaller lines of code to execute the job. Kotlin is a Platform-independent General-purpose programming language intended to run on JPM. Kotlin was devised to improvise Android development with JAVA by introducing additional library support without which the process seemed time consuming. Google, Amazon, Netflix and many and many search companies are active users of Kotlin.
The average salary of a Kotlin developer is 150, 000 USD per annum.
- Golang (g+): the IT industry has started to see some remarkable and new languages with state of the art features dedicatedly built to reduce the complexity and minimize the production time, Golang is one of them. Invented by Google; Golang is capable enough to take over the giants of web development head on by helping developers create secure and reliable web applications rapidly. It is also capable of developing Microservices and API’s to interact with frontend applications. Major Tech giants like Google, send grid and Drop box are the biggest users of Golang.
The average salaries of Golang developers is 175,000 USD per annum.
- Swift: swift is apples contribution to the world of software development. Swift is exclusively built to develop applications for apples ecosystem. It is also capable of developing applications outside of apple systems with a better performance than JAVA and PHYTHON in some cases. Swift is a purpose built programming language with a goal of developing superior quality in native applications for apple devices with high data security and automatic memory arc. Apple, Accenture, TCS and many major recruiters are in a constant hunt for swift developers with handsome salaries to offer.
The average salary of swift developers is 160,000 USD per annum.
- 6. R: R is a language specifically designed and crafted for analytics and science. The R language competes with PHYTON and out performs it in terms of statistical analytics. R is an open source programming language designed and developed by R code team and R foundation. The language was built specifically for Data miners and Statisticians. Companies like Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft use R language for carrying out various types of data analysis for business development.
The average salary of a R developer is 130,000 USD per annum.
- 5. PHP: PHP being rather old, PHP maintains its might in web development. Believe it or not but a total of 21% of web developers worldwide are actively using PHP. PHP is a general purpose scripting language used for web development. It is one of the first server-side scripting languages to get embedded into an HTML code. Companies still use PHP in their web application development Cars24, Facebook, Wikipedia are a few examples.
The average salary of a PHP developer is 80,000 USD per annum.
- SQL: the humble SQL has been in the industry for a while and is still going to be around for a few more years. SQL is a structured query language that is built to interact with data storage units like relational databases and advanced versions of SQL, are capable of interacting with the cloud. SQL is still in great demand in companies like Accenture, Rapido, DELL, Cogniscence and NTT data are actively hiring database, SQL developers and architects.
The average salary of a SQL developer is 80,000 USD per annum.
- JAVA: JAVA undoubtedly has a broad spectrum of applications and a huge developer community worldwide. The famous repository hosting service; the GitHub is the home for 330,550 repositories and serves as an open source for over 15 million active JAVA developers around the clock. JAVA is the most dominated objector into programming language currently in use in the IT industry. JAVA is used for Android development, Software development, Desktop and mobile application development, big data and much more. Major leading Tech giants like Uber, Airbnb, Instagram, Paytm and Google use JAVA.
The average salary of a JAVA developer is about 100,000 USD per annum.
- PYTHON: PYTHON the constant adversary of JAVA, the next leading programming language with cutting edge features and nearly an unlimited range of applications, PYTHON stands as a commendable programming language. PYTHON is a general-purpose, object-oriented and also a scripting programming language. It is a powerful ruler of data analytics and also web development. Intel, IBM, Spotify and many software companies are in use of PYTHON.
The average salary of a PYTHON developer is 125,000 USD per annum.