Apply For the Role of Software Developer
Apply for the role of Backend Engineer
We help software developers find their ideal remote employment. We accomplish this by connecting with top tech businesses, assisting with interview preparation, ensuring employment stability, and acting as a tech career coach and champion.
We assisted hundreds of engineers from Latin America and Africa in landing amazing employment at major tech firms that would otherwise have passed on their résumé.
What companies are looking for
- Strong knowledge of at least one backend framework (e.g Spring Boot, Laravel, Rails, Django, Express …)
- You care about code quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code.
- You know and want to learn more about software best practices such as refactoring, version control, CI/CD and automated testing.
- You’re a fast learner, can contribute from day one as well as integrate and apply new concepts quickly.
- You take pride in what you create and passionate about getting the details right, even when no one’s looking.
How we will support you
- Stipend to create your ideal work setup.
- Job stability (equivalent to local jobs).
- Flexible time schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Generous paid time-off.
- Work from anywhere.
- Competitive salaries.
- Learning and development.
- Perks: Spotify, Netflix and Headspace subscriptions.
Apply for the role of Backend (.NET) Developer
A non-banking financial services platform where you can have all of your health, life, auto, travel, health insurance, investment, and pension requirements met.
We are looking to hire a very experienced front end developer.
- Collaborate on user experience planning.
- Use markup languages like HTML5 and CSS to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve the existing website MyAXA Web, Worksite and other related platforms.
- Optimize applications for maximum client-side performance using industry best practice and tools.
- Design mobile-based features for our existing MyAXA Plus app and other future apps.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with back-end developers and graphic designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Collaborate with the UX team and Product managers on multiple projects
- Stay up-to-date on emerging front-end technologies
- Support the implementation of projects.
- Any other responsibilities that might be required by the Business/ Unit Head / Group Head/CEO from time to time.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design.
- Ability to work with clients internal and external to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS is a plus
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS or Git
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of common software project management practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills ability.
- Collaboration and open communication
- Be detail oriented.
- Strong leadership
- Relationship management
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Time management
- Good sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability
Apply for the role of GoLang Developer (Advanced Automation)
Acronis is a global leader in cyber security, providing people with cutting-edge technology that allows them to monitor, control, and safeguard the data on which their companies and lives rely. We are at an exciting period of rapid development and expansion and are searching for a Software Developer to help us in developing a #CyberFit future and safeguarding the digital world!
We are searching for an experienced Software Developer to join our R&D team for Advanced Automation. The project is essential to Acronis and aims to improve the main Acronis Cyber Protect cloud offering with automation capabilities.
Every member of our “A-Team” plays a critical role and has a significant influence on the success of Acronis’ creative and expanding company, thus we are searching for someone who appreciates working in dynamic, worldwide teams and thrives in a fast-paced, quickly changing work environment. The ideal applicant, like everyone at Acronis, will reflect all of our corporate values: responsive, aware, detail-oriented, makes choices, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyse, research and develop functionality to roadmap requirements;
- Participate design and peer code reviews.
- Develop of unit tests and planform features;
- Support QA team in technical matters;
- Overlook deployments and maintain the code after it’s deployed.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- At least 3 years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Experience with databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Knowledge of MSSQL, stored procedures, and/or C# will be a plus
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Apply for the role of Full-Stack PHP Developer
A Full-Stack PHP Developer is needed for a US-based firm dedicated to making property administration easier for business owners and brokers. The developer will be working with a variety of systems and technologies, addressing challenges from start to finish. The firm is leveraging the power of technology to make managing a portfolio of leased properties easier. During their Series A round of investment, they were able to raise more than $15 million. This will be a full-time job.
- Customer-facing features should be implemented and tested in both server and client-side applications
- Work with the lead developers and product teams to fine-tune product specifications and requirements
- Lead and assist a small team of junior and mid-level developers in architecture, implementation, and senior-level guidance and support.
- Existing code should be identified and refactored
- Take ownership of projects and come up with a fresh approach to solve problems
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- At least 7+ years of relevant experience as a full-stack developer
- 7+ years of experience with PHP is a must
- Must have knowledge of Laravel, composer, PHPUnit, and the modern PHP ecosystem
- Knowledge of MySQL, ORMs, and raw SQL is required
- Understanding HTTP, RESTful services, and API-driven approach is a must
- HTML/CSS/sass and modern tooling knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Git, workflows, Linux, and Docker is a must
- Working knowledge of the Agile methodology is nice to have
- Familiarity with JS, Vue, Vuex, Typescript is a bonus
Apply for the role of Backend Developer(Remote)
This is a remote position.
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in house and third-party systems
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of business operational data management solutions
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to the architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end-users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject – matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem – solving.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
- Proficiency in object oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Ability to design, and build, high – quality unit tests.
- B.Sc Computer Science or its equivalent, any additional computer science related professional degree is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience with proof of production-based product developed by you
- Agile methodology
- Algorithm and data structure design
- Design thinking processes
- System design and architecture
- .NET Framework
- ASP.NET CORE (API, MVC)
- Web API
- SQL Server
- Window Service