Apply For Massive Job Vacancies At ProjectsNigeria Ltd
ProjectsNigeria is a team of talented workers, serving you projects such as; Website Design and Development, Mobile App Design and Development, Graphics Design, Consultant Agency, Research Project and Training. We have a team who are impressively expert in which ever niche your project falls under.
Apply As Researcher At ProjectsNigeria
Job Type: Remote
We are looking for someone
– Who loves making research and finding correct academic information.
– with some experience in doing research
– with good statistical tools such as SPSS knowledge
– ready to learn and wants to improve his/herself daily.
Note that if selected you are expected to work with us / for at least
– 10 hours a week remotely.
We encourage people who want to be academians to apply for this role as it will help you be a better researcher.
Apply As A Digital Marketer
About the job
1. Effective Email marketing skills is a must for the applicant
2. Applicant must have intermediate knowledge of data analysis and must be research-solution driven.
3. Applicant Must have a proven success-record on email marketing.
4. Applicant must have good CRM skills.
5. Applicant must have good communication skills
6. Must be learned and outspoking
7. Applicant Must understand Search engine optimization (SEO)
8. Basic design skills is paramount (the use of Adobe CC).
9. Applicant must be able to work without supervision
10. Understanding the social-dynamics of 21st century business is paramount
Apply As Marketing Executive
About the job
The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker. They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience. They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Identify target audiences, objectives and desired outcomes of the marketing campaign
- Research and develop a marketing strategy, and evaluate the success strategy
- Develop the content for marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends
- Manage and allocate budget correctly
- Qualification in marketing or related fields
- 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
Apply As An Intern/Junior Frontend Developer (Remote Frontend Development Internship)
About the job
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop frontend development skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Help create landing pages for our new services, features, webinars, and marketing campaigns
- Maintain, evolve and improve our website experience for thousands of users
- Work closely with our friendly, creative, and helpful marketing team, sales team, and project managers
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain mission-critical, customer-facing web applications
- Use different technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality software
- Adjust different approaches dependent on project requirements
- Write clear and consistent code and assure its quality
- Analyze project requirements, design documents, and maintain software specifications as a member of the project development team
- Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
Apply For Manual QA Software Tester
About the job
- min. 2 years’ experience in Manual Testing
- Excellent attention to details
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work hard
- Proficient in written/spoken English
- Testing and assuring high quality performance of website
- Reporting and validating bugs for all components
- Creating test plans and test cases
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for change
- Staying up-to-date with developing technologies and showcasing them in your work
- Very competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- 100% remote position
- Paid overtime
- Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week, Monday to Friday (7AM – 7PM ET, including 1 hr break).
- Although we appreciate your interest in working with us, due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be able to reply to successful applicants.
More about ProjectsNigeria
ProjectsNigeria, the #1 Education Organization in Nigeria is seeking hardworking, like-minded individuals to help us disrupt personal development and make a tangible difference in people’s everyday lives.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free.
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: ProjectsNigeira identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
Apply As An ICT/Data Processing Teacher
About the job
ProjectsNigeria is looking for a Professional ICT/DATA Processing Educator to join this vibrant, happy and successful organization.
About the school
The Organization is a citadel of academics and moral excellence where their staff best is their focus. They have a Faculty filled with high calibre staff, relentless in their effort and teamwork to inspire new heights always.
The Principal is keen to recruit a Professional ICT/DATA Processing Educator.
- Organize, maintain and manage available systems in proper working condition.
- Teach students and learners to use computers and also introduce them to various rudiment of data processing and ICT.
- Design and develop appropriate computer instructional material.
- Manage and monitor student behavior.
- Initiate and implement systems, procedures and other student management issues.
- Conduct group training sessions.
- Determine and troubleshoot technology services for staff.
- Coordinate and collaborate with lead teacher, principal and instructional coaches.
- Integrate special lesson plans with core academic curriculum.
- B.Ed or B.Sc or NCE or HND qualification in Computer/ICT or related field.
- TRCN Certification would be an added advantage.
By joining this school as a professional ICT/DATA Processing Educator, they can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A supportive team of teachers, support staff and senior leaders
- Excellent school facilities
- Opportunities for CPD
- A hard working but welcoming working environment.
we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer attractive salary.
- Great referral scheme.
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Kindly send your cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using your the job title as the subject of the email.
NOTE: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email address.