Apply for Assistant Business Manager at a Leading Real Estate Firm
Assistant Business Manager at a Leading Real Estate Firm
Posted: Aug 17, 2022
Deadline: Not specified
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Real Estate
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000
The Assistant Business Manager will assist in managing and directing day-to-day activities as well as other operations to ensure the company’s efficiency.
Support is provided through a variety of organizational and communication tasks.
Must be familiar with a wide range of concepts, practices, and procedures in the field.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email to ensure that all official company duties are completed accurately, with high quality, and on time.
MUST BE A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT AND EFFICIENT INDIVIDUAL.
MUST BE FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY.
MUST RESIDE ON THE MAINLAND IN LAGOS.
The candidate will be Responsible to manage the following roles;
- Manage Business work (Understand business Objectives and Design).
- Develop Content with Excellent Writing skills.
- Develop weekly articulate content for the organisation.
- Carry out Research periodically (general research) to develop Project/Business Plans.
- Create design, edit letters, proposals, project, and business plans for clients.
- Proficient Microsoft Office User (Advance).
- Good presenter (PowerPoint and other presentation).
- Excellent Organiser and Planner.
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Knowledge.
- Information Technology KnowledgHigh-Level
- High Level Tolerance and Excellent persrelationshipsnship (Strong interpersonal skill).
- Passionate and dedicated to assistpromotingomote the business towards increasing Sales, Profit and Revenue.
- Support the general operations of the company, such as Property viewing and inspections.
- Have a proactive attitude and zeal to learn (Attention to detail and problem-solving skills).
- Must be punctual.
- Must be highly intelligent and efficient.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.